On the day of your interview, we will need you to bring the following documentation:
- 2 X validated references (these must be relevant to your area of practice and must be completed by someone senior to your current grade.
- Application form
- Signed terms and conditions
- Up to date CV
- Educational certificates
Identification and Right to Work documents needed are:
- In date Passport
- Visa (if applicable)
- NI proof (NI Card, HMRC Letter or DWP Letter. We cannot accept payslips or P45 as proof of NI).
- Driving licence
- 2 X proofs of address (dated within the last 3 months – Electricity/water/gas/landline telephone bill, bank/credit card statement or a council tax bill. Please note – we cannot accept mobile phone bills or TV licences as proof of address.
- Occupational Health form completed and signed. (Proof of all immunisations from a doctor or from a hospital).
- DBS certificate. Must be in date or on the update service.
- 2 X passport sized photos
- Marriage/Birth certificate or change of name document
If you can bring all of these documentation with you on the day, it will help with the speed and accuracy of your registration.
Nurses Alliance Limited
Please Complete the form below